Thread: Amazing Emma Peel

Amazing Emma Peel

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You do have quite a sense of humor, like tricking
    your "sister" to go outside.
    So cute that you have a mother-daughter relationship.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Emma Peel!

Greetings Mrs. Emma Peel! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a gorgeous Old English Sheepdog you are, Emma Peel, beautiful inside and out!!! Love your pearl grey coloring, your curly coat (and summer cut!)! And your sunshiny, fun loving personality, your laugh inducing antics, could brighten the darkest of days! (Quite the trickster, you are!)

Her best trick is to go to the back door and bark so Sadie, her Old English, Saint Bernard mix sister, will follow and go out. As Sadie rushes out into the back yard Mrs. Peel prances back in the house laughing all the way. Sadie falls for it every time and Emma and I never tire of the joke. After a few chuckles and kisses between us we do let Sadie back in. Emma is a great joy in my life and I think she feels the same way about me.
    But your mom must be pulling our leg, telling us you're 12 1/2 years young! You've got the looks, spunk and life loving spirit of a girl half you age! I may be dating myself, but you do your iconic namesake proud! Your mom is so very blessed,
    having known your love and companionship these many years; having a fur kid as smart and clever, as "opinionated" and independent as you, her never ending source of joy, love and laughter! And not a doubt in my mind you love your mom and fur sister Sadie every bit as much as they love you! You truly are a treasure, Emma, just as special as can be, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Emma Peel! Meeting you today, reading your mom's love filled tribute, has truly brightened my dark and gloomy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...playing with sister Sadie (be nice), receiving bunches of hugs and kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Emma Peel, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bernie x sister Sadie, too!

That smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Emma Peel was the most fantastic DOTD!