Thread: Spectacular Sammy

Spectacular Sammy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    When you laugh, everyone laughs.
    That's so cute.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Sweet Sammy!

Hi Sammy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, super sweet, oh so special Umbrella Cockatoo girl you are, Sammy! How wonderful that you have stayed in the family, at the same time entering a whole new phase of your life, learning and exploring, building your confidence, slowly but surely coming out of your shell! Endless thanks to your mom for her unconditional love and devotion, giving you all the time you need to "spread your wings," on your terms! And I have every confidence that with time you'll become even more confidant, hopefully learning to love more time out of your cage, a little time spent outdoors, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine, a change of scenery! But honestly, you're already perfect, just as you are! Your mom, your entire new family, is so very lucky, having a beautiful, sweet and loving feathered family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Sammy, just as special as can be, one in a million!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos and reading your mommy's love filled tribute, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...receiving countless kisses and pets, playing with your bell, laughing out loud, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted family! Lots of love and pets to you, beautiful Sammy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sammy is the most beautiful bird! It is wonderful you are trying to expand her horizons and improve her quality of life. It is also heartwarming that she feels safe in her cage, her little home is where she can feel relaxed and comfortable. Sammy is a perfect and magnificent POTD, I loved her photos!

Congratulations, Sammy, on being POTD! You are adorable and beautiful! (We birds!) We are so glad you have found a loving forever home where you are appreciated and nutured! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Keep smiling and laughing! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net