Thread: Cute Kali the High White Calico!

Cute Kali the High White Calico!

Dearest Kali, you are adorable! What a beautiful High White Calico lady you are, with that colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. You are so pretty in that great photo, busy on the computer there to communicate and keep up with the other local cats. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Marcos, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons decided to adopt you after they saw your picture, and they traveled very far just to bring you Home. You love eating Kit N' Kaboodles with spiders for dessert. You enjoy chasing crickets around the house and lying around not doing much of anything. Please don't chew on plastic. Even though you like it, it's not good for you, as your vet says! You keep in touch with the neighborhood cats on line. You're very social once you get to know someone but very shy with new cats. Life is good in San Marcos, isn't it! You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kali, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of Kit N' Kaboodles!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Kali is a beauty! What a magnificent COTD, and.. she's perfected the art of doing nothing. That, takes talent.

Dear Kali, what a beautiful High White Calico girl you are. Your coat is so fluffy and soft looking, and your face is too adorable with those big golden eyes.
    Your parents travelled a long way to adopt you, after they saw your picture. They knew right away that you were the special kitty they were looking for. And you did not disappoint them!
    Your favorite food is Kit N' Kaboodles, but you supplement with crickets and spiders. Yum! When you are not chasing bugs, you lay around, not doing anything, and you chew on plastic, even though your vet told you that it's bad for you.
    Your social life is very active as well. You use the computer to meet local kitties.
    Kali, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

4. Such a pretty kitty! its no wonder shes Cat of the Day

Hello everyone! My name is Kali and I have two fabulous owners that adopted me from a litter of kittens. They traveled very far just to have me adopted so I feel very fortunate to be a part of their lives. When they saw my picture the first time, they knew I was the cat they needed. I am told I am a High White Calico Cat - but labels don;t impress me much. I am just glad the connection was made, and so it came to be I am a loved San Marcos cat!

I love to eat Kit N' Kaboodles - it's my all time favorite cat food, although I do enjoy chasing crickets around the house and eating spiders as dessert. I love to lay around the house not doing anything and chew on plastic although my vet tells me is bad to do. 'makes my tummy feel bad afterwards' I love using the computer to meet and communicate with other local cats. I'm very social once I get to know someone, yet very shy with new cats. Life is good here,
    Hello, Kali in California! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous High White Calico cat you are! I like your lovely fur, which looks so soft and fluffy to pet! Your people saw your picture and knew you were the cat they needed to adopt! The connection was made! You have many things to do each day ... using the computer to meet and communicate with other cats, gradually getting acquainted! You lay around the house not doing much of anything, except being beautiful! You eat your favorite food, Kit N' Kaboodles - and spiders for dessert (eek!). You chase crickets around the house! Best of all, you are a loved San Marcos cat!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Kali!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Beautiful Kali!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana