Thread: Marvelous Mini

Marvelous Mini

What a pretty tortoiseshell lady you are Mini! That orange in the middle of your face is very distinct, even amongst tortie kitties! And how fabulous you are well loved not only at home, but the office, too! Not many kitties get to have apps named after them! We are so glad you are so very loved, with your kind's famous tortitude and all! Congratulations again, Mini - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Mini is SO beautiful! Of course everyone loves her 😻

Dearest Mini, you are marvelous indeed! What a beautiful Tortoiseshell Shorthair young lady you are! I have two precious Torties in my family: sweet Poppy Angel, who went to the Rainbow Bridge last May, and lovely Galaxy, who joined the family just before Christmas. We all love your Tortie multi-color fur that looks so soft and your sweet face with those lovely big green eyes. You are so pretty in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Brussels to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

You have the most delightful personality, too! You are very sweet, and everyone who knows you is crazy about you. The people your dear person works with all want to see more pictures of you. You are the star of that workplace. You've even been nominated as employee of the month! One of the new apps being built there will be named in your honor, so your influence will be felt near and far. You don't really care, though, do you. You're happy playing with your toy fish. You are sweet but very bossy, and you insist on your house being kept up to your high standards. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mini, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and office-mates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Poppy Angel and Galaxy are rejoicing with you!

Last edited by phesina; 02-16-2019 at 12:52 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Mini, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. You look so soft in those classic tortie colors, and your face is so sweet.
    I love your pictures, especially the one where you're growing strawberries!
    Of course you are bossy. It's part of being a tortie. Everything has to go your way. You have even been named "employee of the month" at your human's work, and soon there will be an app with your name.
    And today, you have become world famous, as "Cat of the Day".
    Mini, you are indeed marvelous, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Tortoiseshell kitty you are Mini. Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

OMG, our cat of the day is living in my own country Belgium!
    As Brussels is only 80km from where I live, Mini practical my" neighbour"!
    As I don't know if your "purrents" speak Dutch or French (the 2 language spoken in Brussels), I am using English, so everybody on PT understands me LOL

Dearest Mini,
    Many many congratulations for being chosen as PT's cat of the day today!!
    You are the most beautiful tortoiseshell cat I've ever met....! I adore the colouring of your sweet face!
    I agree with you: every day you the deserve the best food, the best place to rest, etc....
    Have a great day sweetie
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello, Mini in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your tortie fur!

I smiled when I read how everyone who knows you is crazy about you! Your person's co-workers like to see pictures of you! You are a playful kitty too, having fun with your toy fish! You even have just the right amount of tortie-tude

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Mini!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678