Thread: Gorgeous Jacky

Gorgeous Jacky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  11.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are a very handsome boy.
    No need to learn tricks to be smart.
    Your family loves you for just being you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Jacky, you are gorgeous indeed! What a beautiful Yellow Lab you are, so pretty in all those great photos. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You're loving and affectionate, and you're also rather lazy, loving nothing more than a good snooze anywhere you deem comfortable. You understand everything your humans say, and as far as you're concerned, you're a "full-fledged human," even if you can't quite talk like one. You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jacky, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hunky Jacky!

Hi Jacky! Happy Labbie Dog of the Day to you, from all in this Lab loving home!

Oh, what a hunky, handsome Labbie boy you are, Jacky! My girl Peach got all week in the knees, the moment she laid eyes on your gorgeous, block headed self! Just like your human says, you sure know how to pose for the camera! Your photos are heart-melting! How lucky your family is, having a handsome, big heated, sweet and loving furkid in you, Jacky! You emobdy all that we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some! You're the best, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!

Thnaks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Jacky...spending fun time with your humans, napping and munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Jacky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO handsome!!!

Lab laughing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Jack is such a big, adorable DOTD?

Blog Entries
    Oops, wrong button, cat just jumped on me arm, sorry. As I was trying to say, I'll bet Jacky helps everyone feel more calm and laid back. Just looking at his pics made me feel better. Jacky is a perfect and magnificent DOTD!!

Congratulations on being DOTD beautiful Jacky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana