Thread: Handsome Blue

Handsome Blue

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  13.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart who likes to follow his person home.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Blue is a beautiful horse! It is kind that you make sure he has a net over his nose to address his hay fever and I am so glad you can ride Blue and enjoy each other in Scotland! What a glorious place for you two very special freinds to live and play!

Beautiful Blue-Sonic!

Hi Blue-Sonic! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your lovely young lady as well!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Welsh pony you are, Blue! What a terrific team you and your young lady make, in and out of the show ring! You and your lady have only been together but a few months, but already the bond of love and trust you two share runs deep! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you jumped your gate and followed her home. And when she fell off of you, you cared enough to stop, to let her get back on you! And how impressive, you and your lady taking second for best turned out, no doubt just the first of many more ribbons yet to come!

How lucky your lady is, having a riding partner, a beautiful, devoted and loving best friend in you! You truly are a treasure, Blue, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the big smiles, Blue! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful feature photo, has been a real treat. I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud young lady, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Blue, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, every day!

What a team!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-15-2018 at 08:36 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Blue-Sonic!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Blue, on being POTD! You are beautiful! You don't need to win any prizes or trophies ... God made you perfect already! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net