Thread: Darling Molly!

Darling Molly!

Hi Molly! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my heart!!! What a cutie patootie, oh so precious Bichon x Shih Tzu girl you are, Molly! If that sweet face of yours, those warm, expressive brown eyes and longing look don't melt your heart you're not human! You definitely are a Teddy Bear in doggie form, hehe, oh so soft and cuddly, simply irresistible! But even more impressive than your outer beauty is your Grizzly Bear sized heart, your love for all things living, people and animals alike! As the saying goes, you've never met a stranger!

Endless thanks to you, Molly, for bringing so much comfort and joy to your patients, those in need of a smile and some unconditional love, through your therapy work; a VERY important job indeed! Hard not to smile when looking at that sweet face of yours, not be comforted cuddling your warm, soft body! How blessed your family is, having a furkid and best friend as sweet and gentle and loving as you, Miss Molly! Your truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has truly warmed and brightened my cold and gloomy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your ball and cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Molly, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Those eyes!!! You're so beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Molly

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  11.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a sweetheart with a most important job.
    You make people who are in the hospital very happy.
    What could be better than that?
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Molly, what a sweetie you are! You are such a pretty Bichon Frise/Shih tzu mix girl, a Teddy Bear in doggie form. You look like you're smiling in those great photos, and you probably are! And you have the most delightful personality, too. You're cheerful, sweet, playful, and affectionate, qualities that make you perfect for your very important job: you're a therapy dog at a local hospital! You love to visit people and make them happy, and the people you visit love you back. You love playing ball and cuddling. You love all people and animals! You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Molly, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations adorable Molly, on being today's Dog of the Day!

Blog Entries
    Your little Molly is certainly priceless. I'll just bet spending any amount of time with her sweet self would pretty much cheer anyone right up!! Best DOTD!

6. What a cutie! congratulations on her being Dog of the Day