Thread: Beautiful Sabine!

Beautiful Sabine!

My cat Sabine is a one-year-old tuxedo girl. She has rose gold eyes, no eyebrows, and a tail that permanently bent at a ninety-degree angle at its tip (it doesn't hurt or anything; it was due to a complication at birth). She has a little white patch on her chest but it's not too big, so you don't see it in the pictures,

Sabine is an interesting cat, to say the least. Her favorite activities include hunting rocks (she hasn't caught one yet though), running through my house like a stampede, swatting at my dogs as a sign of friendship, being held like a baby, and being around people. Sabine was found as a kitten on a women's doorstep and was believed to been put there by her mom. The lady who lived there then bottle raised her for some time before handing her over to a rescue shelter by the name of Small Paws and Playfull Claws. They raised her for a while and she was almost a year by the time I adopted her. She was brought to a lot of therapy sessions too, to help people as an unofficial therapy cat.

I had been begging my family for a cat for the longest time. When my dad finally caved into saying yes, we happened to find her online. She was originally named Ruby as a reference to Ru-paul. Ruby happens to be my name and we knew it was meant to be. I also happen to deal with a general anxiety disorder, which Sabine quickly caught on to and will constantly check in on me and comfort me. Sabine was named after a woman in a book called Griffin and Sabine, a book about two people with a very strong connection and honestly, I feel as though that's a good way to describe what I have with her and I hope you will find her as special as I do! You can see more of her on her Instagram account.

Hello, Sabine in New Jersey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely kitty you are! I like your black fur, which looks so shiny and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your golden eyes, too!

You are a special girl, providing check-ins and comfort! You like to be around people, and to be held! You have attended counseling sessions as a therapy cat. You hunt for rocks, and keep tabs on the dogs. You run kitty sprints through the house! You have loads of kitten energy, and best of all- you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sabine!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-29-2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: add to post

Dearest Sabine, what a gorgeous young lady you are, absolutely breathtaking! That ebony fur is so sleek and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so relaxed and content in them. That tight closeup of your face with your doggie pal there behind you is adorable, and you're so cute with your little pink tongue sticking out in that last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and and over to New Jersey to pet you, and pet your doggie pals too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with all your antics. You like to chase rocks, even if you haven't caught one yet! You love running through the house, swatting at the dogs, being held like a baby, and being around people. You were found as a kitten on a woman's doorstep, bottle-raised by her, and then brought to the Small Paws and Playfull Claws shelter, where you and your dear Purrrson eventually adopted each other. You have helped people as an unofficial therapy cat, and you comfort your dear Purrrson with her anxiety disorder. What a gift you have there! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sabine, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and doggies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Sabline!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Sabine is the most wonderful and lovely COTD for sure! Still a kitten and most certainly destined to be even more delightful with each and every passing day😻