Thread: Awesome Opdori

Awesome Opdori

Dearest Opdori, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are an utterly adorable guy, with that gorgeous tabby and white fur complete with toes that look as though you have dipped them in cream, and that sweet, sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely HUGE green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great gallery of photos with us. You are gorgeous in every one of them, and how nice to see you in so many different outfits! You are certainly ready for whatever the weather is each day. I wish I could reach through the screen and way around the world to Seoul, Gangnam, South Korea to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Mom will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You were living the hard life of a stray on the streets. Then, one day you walked into a business looking for scraps. That was the day you found your dear Mom and your life changed! Now you live in a cozy, warm home with her, and you are showered with all the toys, clothing, cat-sized furniture, and love you could ever imagine. You and Mom do everything together. You walk to work together, and you're dressed for the weather. At work, you start doing your job immediately, greeting customers or sleeping contently behind the counter. You and Mom also go shopping together and dining out, visiting friends and family, and in good weather enjoying a picnic or walking in the park. You and Mom love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Opdori, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun, lovies, and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Opdori, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your markings are gorgeous, right down to those cute white toes, and your face with those big green eyes is adorable.
    Your photo gallery is outstanding, you are a super model, and I'm very jealous of your great wardrobe.
    What a wonderful rags-to-riches story your mom told us. You picked the right store to end your streetlife.
    Now you are as spoiled as they come. You even have your own furniture!
    Every day, you accompany your mom to work, where you either greet customers or sleep behind the counter.
    You have a very active social life, always out and about with your mom.
    I hope that more street cats will be as lucky as you are!
    Opdori, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Opdori in South Korea! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are with your white and tabby face, and your big green eyes! Your fur looks so soft to pet - I hope your person will give you loads of extra pats for me!

You were living on the streets and went into a business in search of scraps. You chose the right place that day! Now you have a safe, loving home with love, food, clothing, toys and more love! You walk with your person to work each morning, and spend the day greeting customers or taking a nap behind the counter. Sometimes you enjoy a walk in the park or a picnic when the weather is fine! Best of all- you are a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Opdori!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful Tabby and White kitty you are, Opdori.
    You lived on the streets until mom adopted you and now
    you have a safe forever home.
    Every day you go with your mom to work.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Opdori is a wonderful and extremely unusual cat! Not to many cats are greeters, best freinds and supermodels, not to mention geourgous, clever and so calm and Zen. What an awsome assortment of outfits Odpori has, I loved seeing his outstanding photos. Everything about him is impressive and heartwarming. I am so happy his family loves and enjoys him so much! Extraordinary and perfect Opdori is our spectacular COTD! Hurray.

Concatulations dearest Opdori on being chosen COTD. You are an awesome dude and a super model.
    I wish you lots of pets , scritches and treats from your mom and from all the customers whom you greet every day.

Opdori, I am in love with you! What gorgeous green eyes you have, so perfect for your mommy to take your picture. Your story is such a happy one and now you have the most loving mommy and the best home ever!

But you are not one to take all this for granted; you have a real job helping in your mommy’s store! Such a grateful boy.❤️

Plus, you are so patient when you’re being photographed (sadly, my boy isn’t like that☹️).

I know I will come back and look at your photos several times today, just because you are so handsome and so deserving to be COTD!! So put on your party hat and celebrate!!🎊👏🎂🍾☀️💥
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Omg Opdori, you are such a stunning young man!!
    Your big green eyes, everything on you makes you such a special cat!!
    Thanks for all those gorgeous pictures!
    Lut
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge