Thread: Extra special Sam and Cooper

Extra special Sam and Cooper

Dear Sam and Cooper, what a handsome pair you are. Both of you look so soft, and your faces are too sweet.
    It is hard to believe that you aren't siblings. And when your mom saw that you, Cooper, were up for adoption, looking just like your brother, right down to the missing eye, she HAD to adopt you.
    You two compliment each other. Neither one of you even knows that you have a little handicap.
    You, Sam, are a mama's boy, while you, Cooper, adore your dad. Therefore, you are not waking him up for a snack, but your mom! She loves you guys so much that she would never deny anything to either one you.
    Sam and Cooper, you are the perfect pair, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Oh, Sam and Cooper, what a great story!!! It’s really difficult to believe that you two aren’t related. You both look alike, you both have the same handicat, and both of you were rescued...by some very special people.

You are so lucky to have loving parents, especially your meowmie who sacrifices sleep to keep you happy, Cooper! I looked at you both earlier today but I kept coming back to look again. You two are handsome dudes and I’m so happy you’re together.

Congratulations to Cooper and Sam!! Kudos to your parents! Have a great wonderful day...every day!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Dearest Sam and Cooper, you are both gorgeous! You're so beautiful with that soft-looking orange and white fur in different but quite similar markings. You look so much alike you could be brothers, and those missing eyes, opposite one on each, are like the two of you share one left eye and one right eye! Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us, which show you both off so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dallas to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you both for me .

And what an amazing pair you are, and what an amazing story you have to tell! Sam, you are about 14 years old and have been with your dear Purrrents for some 12 years. Then, a year or so ago, your dear Meowmie was surfing through Petfinder and came upon young Cooper's picture.. and of course they brought you into the family! You two are great together. You, Cooper, are crazy about your 'big brother' Sam, and you're likely keeping him young at heart. Sam, you're crazy about Meowmie, while Cooper, you're more Daddy's boy. You do wake Meowmie up at night for playtime and a snack, Cooper, but how can she deny you? You boys and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sam and Cooper, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-13-2019 at 05:49 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I don't believe that I could have been more suprised or delighted to see Sam and Cooper as our most darling and beautiful Cats Of the Day! Awww!!!! Sounds like your family is so wonderful and all the stars were in the right place at the right time once or twice. Cheers to Sam and Cooper 👍🏿

Congratulations to handsome Sam and Cooper for being today's Cats of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Very special Sam and Cooper!

Hello, Sam and Cooper in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What beautiful orange and white cats you are! I like your similar markings; your smooth, soft fur and your sweet faces!

Sam is crazy about Meowmie, and Cooper is more of a dad's guy. Cooper wakes meowmie up at night for a snack, though! Cooper is keeping big brother Sam young and active! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Sam and Cooper, sweet orange and white fellows!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678