Thread: Awesome Emily

Awesome Emily

Name:  27.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  241.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful Christmas present you are.
    After eight years you are still giving.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Awesome Emily!

Hi Emily! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your proud human Avery, too!

What a beautiful, most fetching Mini Schnauzer girl you are, Emily, a total heart-melter, and just as beautiful inside as out! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day playing and protecting your family to bark off a note to us, giving us the pleasure of honoring you here today...and how deserving you are, sweet baby girl! How blessed Avery was, that happy day 8 years ago when you, "THE BEST GIFT EVER," came into her life! How lucky your entire family is, having a beautiful, smart and talented, loyal and loving best friend and full fledged furry family member in you, Emily! A family couldn't hope for a furkid any more perfect than you, sweetheart. You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Emily! Meeting you today, seeing your beyond precious pics, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, Emily...keeping your humans safe from those pesky squirrels and leaves, hehe; playing to your heart's content; chowing down on some yummy treats; cuddling with Avery and your mom and dad; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Emily, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Emily, you are awesome indeed! You're adorable and precious, a cute Miniature Schnauzer with the most delightful personality. You love playing outdoors and playing with your dear person Avery and playing fetch with your toys. You enjoy going for walks with your family; you sniff and sniff and sniff! You are also a very good guard dog, barking to warn your family if anyone or anything is in the yard. Avery got you as a Christmas present eight years ago, and she says you are the best gift ever! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emily, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Avery and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    It is fantastic to see Emily as DOTD! What crazy cute little darling she is!

I agree, you should sniff everything. You can't be too careful.
    Congratulation on being Dog of the Day, Awesome Emily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana