Thread: Fabulous Floki!

Fabulous Floki!

Dearest Floki, what a stunning fellow you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that soft-looking fur in a colorful Tuxedo pattern and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and the interesting nose marking and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing these great photos with us! You are adorable in them, so colorful and happy. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Belgium to pet you, and pet your brother Charlie, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and Charlie moved in with your dear people when you were kittens. You enjoy sleeping and eating and seeking attention. You run around when that race track (that cats easily see but humans are too dim to recognize) randomly appears in the room. Your favorite toys are your tunnel and cardboard boxes and things like USB-sticks that the humans leave out for you to pick up and drop somewhere else in the house. You're very social and like to be near your people but not always. You don't always like to be petted. You and your dear people and Charlie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Floki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Charlie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Fantastic Floki!

Meet Floki, a four-year-old British Shorthair. Floki likes sleeping, eating, seeking for attention and also running around when a formula one race circuit randomly appears in our living room. Floki doesn't know any tricks, besides licking your hand when you hold it in front of him.

Floki and his brother Charlie moved in with us four years ago. I can tell you that Floki is very social, but not all the time. He likes to be in the same room(s) as us. But he has his moments when he doesn't want to be petted.

Floki's favorite toy is his tunnel. And cardboard boxes ... of course. For some reason he is also a bit of a thief. We have to be careful with leaving things laying around on the desk or table (like USB-sticks) because Floki likes to take it and drop it somewhere random in the house.
    Hello, Floki in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful British Shorthair kitty you are! I like your brown and white fur, your sweet round face, your long whiskers, and your golden eyes! You and brother Charlie joined your family four years ago

You are a very busy fellow! You run the occasional race on the Formula One circuit that appears in your living room (and as my friend phesina said- is invisible to humans but obvious to kitties)! You enjoy time in your tunnel, or a box, of course! You are a bit of a thief, making off with items on a table or desk and placing them somewhere else in the house. It's like a seek and find game that you make up for your people! Excellent work!

You are social, but on your own terms. You give kisses on your people's hands. You like to be in the same room as your people are, but there are moments when you don't wish to receive petting. At other times you are very social! I'm sure you and Charlie bring loads of smiles and joy to your people!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Floki, and love to Charlie (future Cat of the Day, I hope) too!

Beautiful!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-11-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Alright then, Floki is unique for sure. My wish is, that everyone in the whole wide world could look at Floki's pictures. He is just such an exquisite cat and I think just looking at him can't help but make each and every one of us a wee bit better😻😺 Best kitty ever.

Dear Floki, what a most handsome British Shorthair boy you are. Your coat looks so soft, and your round face with those golden eyes is so adorable.
    Your pictures are amazing, and they bring out the unusual and oh so beautiful color of your coat.
    You are a happy-go-lucky kitty. You love to run around, and your favorite toys are your tunnel and cardboard boxes. Your human also told us that your a bit of a klepto kitty, taking your parents' stuff and drop it somewhere in the house.
    And you are social on your terms, meaning that you have moments when you don't like to be petted.
    Floki, you are indeed a fabulous boy, and I wish you, your brother and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Fabulous Floki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aw.... a Belgian cat today!! I wonder from what part of my country you live? I live in Flanders (Lochristi)
    You fur look so soft and shimmy, it makes you one of the most beautiful cats I know!!
    Many congrats from me and my dear Snoopy

Lut
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge