Thread: Tawny Tigger!

Tawny Tigger!

Tigger, when I saw that photo of you as a kitten I can see why your Mom just had to have you. No one could resist those sweet golden eyes!

You are a loyal one-person cat and I am amazed at the pic of your mouse friend climbing on you. So cute!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I hope you are spoiled and cuddled even more than usual.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Tigger is spectacular! You are quite right, one of a kind he is and each photo is cuter than the one before. Outstanding COTD😻

Dearest Tigger, you are adorable! What a beautiful Ginger Tabby you are! Thank you for sharing that amazing collection of photos with us. They really display your beauty and sweetness Purrrfectly. I love them all, especially the one with your little mousie friend on your back. Your orange fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those lovely big eyes that match your fur color so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to South Wales to pet you, and also gently pet the mousies and guinea pig and other critters! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved mummy will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear mummy connected immediately when you first met at Cats Protection. She brought you home, and you've been purring ever since! You follow her around, and you love having cuddles with her. You stay close to home, you get along with the other pets, and you've even learned a few tricks! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear mummy and critter housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Tigger, what a handsome ginger tabby boy you are. You look so soft, and your face with those big eyes is so sweet.
    Your pictures are adorable, especially your baby pics are too precious.
    You certainly don't look like the runt anymore, you have grown into a beautiful big boy.
    Your mummy is definitely your special person. You follow her everywhere, and she has taught you a few tricks.
    You also get along with the mice and other housemates, but you are scared of the Guinea Pig.
    And you are well behaved, and you always stay close to home.
    Tigger, your family couldn't ask for a more precious kitty, and I wish you, your critter siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Tigger!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy Cat of the Day to sweet ginger kitty Tigger!