Thread: Lucky

Lucky

Name:  09.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  307.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a cute little girl with beautiful markings.
    Most bunnies do not like to be picked up, can't blame you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Sweet bunny Lucky!

Hello, sweet Lucky! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like the pattern of your fur, and the unique mark on your forehead, and your straight ears! I hope your person will give you some extra pats for me when you are ready for them!

You are a very shy bunny- but when given the chance, you can be very affectionate and loving. You like to sniff everything, all the time! You are not a fan of loud noise, and you are definitely not a fan of being picked up! You give your special company each day, and you love treats! Best of all, you are a beloved bunny!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to lovely Lucky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Lucky!

Hi Lucky! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

Awww! What a beautiful, soft and cuddly, sweet as can be bunny you are, Lucky! You coat looks so soft, and how special is that unique marking on your forehead! (I say )! And how lucky you are to be so loved, Lucky, unconditionally, just as you are! You may not enjoy being held, a bit mistrustful of strangers, but there's no denying just how much you love your human, showing your love in your own special way! What a lucky human is yours, Lucky, having a furkid, a best friend as special as you! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I so enjoyed meeting you today, reading all about the love you and your human share, seeing your heart-melting photos! And I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Lucky, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, precious Lucky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, Lucky is a very special and beautiful little rabbit, that's for sure! I loved seeing Lucky as our POTD!

Dearest Lucky, you are adorable! What a beautiful bunny you are, with that pretty fur in the interesting design, complete with a heart on your forehead! You have the most delightful personality, too. You are shy and don't trust people right away, but you can be very affectionate and loving if given the chance. You are inquisitive and love sniffing everything ALL of the time! You don't like being picked up, so your dear person avoids doing that as much as he/she can. You two are best friends, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucky, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty bunny you are Lucky, with your special markings.
    You don't like strangers, so I hope your human gives you some love from me.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lucky, on being POTD! And, congratulations, on having a wonderful life with a loving, caring family! You certainly ARE lucky! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net