Thread: Terrific Tewkie

Terrific Tewkie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little cutie. At seventeen years old,
    you have had a long and wonderful life.
    Well taken care off.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, Tewkie, on being DOTD! You are so beautiful and have the face of an ANGEL! How lucky you are to have been adopted by a family that loves and appreciates you! You are definitely the cutest Santa ever!! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Terrific Tewkie!

Hi Tewkie! Happy Dog of the Day!

Warning: Cuteness overload alert! Oh, Tewkie, you are just too precious for words, sweetheart! Your coat is so pretty, like spun gold, and
    as has been said, you have the face of an angel! (Truth be told, Tewkie, y
    our name alone sends my heart into meltdown mode! hehe) But I must say, Tewkie, it's hard to believe you're an amazing 17 years old! You have the looks and attitude of a pup half your age, a youngster!

I'm sorry to hear you found yourself in need of a forever home, Tewkie, following your former human's loss of sight, you not being able to get along with her/his guide dog. But thankfully you landed in the most loving of forever homes, complete with yes, a fur brother! How wonderful that your new big brother is patient enough to tolerate those pesky nips! (That's a Golden for you!) What a lucky little man you are, Tewkie, to be so loved, and just as blessed is your family, having a furkid as beautiful, as personality packed, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, Tewkie, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Tewkie, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tewkie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to you Golden brother, too!

Santa Paws!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tewkie, you are utterly adorable! What a precious Yorkshire Terrier you are, with that silky fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. What a great Santa you make! You have the most delightful personality, too. You act so much like a human, it seems you don't think you're a dog! When your golden retriever housemate walks by, you nip him (which he ignores). You and your dear people (and the golden too, we bet ) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tewkie, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and golden pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Terrific Tewkie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Tewkie is adorable! Too cute for words👍🏿👍🏿