Thread: Stunning Peanut!

Stunning Peanut!

Hi Peanut from Oz! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous, simply stunning Jaguar Carpet Python you are, Peanut! Your caramel and Jaguar genes are in fully display in your beautiful pattern and markings, your coloring, that blue tongue! You're a looker alright, and just as chill and laid back as you are beautiful! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as unique and beautiful as you, Peanut! And just as blessed are you, having a human as knowledgeable, as devoted, as caring as yours! What a team!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Peanut! Reading your backstory and seeing your gorgeous photos has been a real treat! And I learned something about your fascinating species too! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, spending time with your human, being loved to the max! Lots of love to you, beautiful Peanut, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wow, peanut is a big, intimidating snake! In a good way of course, it's wonderful peanut has a very knowledgeable caregiver and lots of love! Peanut is an amazing creature and beautiful POTD!

Dearest Peanut, what a gorgeous Jaguar Carpet Python you are! You are absolutely stunning in these photos taken right after you'd moulted and you were showing off your shiny new scales! You have a very chill attitude, and you help your dear person unwind and give him/her inspiration as needed. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, beautiful Peanut!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana