Thread: Purrrfect Precious Julia!

Purrrfect Precious Julia!

Dearest Precious Julia, what a beautiful kitty you are! You are an absolutely stunning Persian with your fluffy, soft blue cream fur and that sweet face with your little pushed-in Persian nose and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in each one of them. You're so cute resting in your basket and curled up with your toy mousie, and how adorable to see you with your little nephew or niece! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York to pet you, and pet your six kitty housemates and your sister kitty and her kittens, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are in charge of all the six kitties in your family and even, Aunt Julia, nursed your sister's kittens when she couldn't! You are very outspoken and tell your dear Purrrsons when you want to play. You carry your toy mousie around and drop it at someone's feet for them to throw. You curl up and roll over when you are petted, and when you're picked up you make biscuits in the air. You and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Precious Julia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Precious Julia, what a gorgeous Persian lady you are. You are so soft and fluffy looking, and your face is too adorable.
    Even though you are a senior girl, you still carry your mousie around and drop in front of your family so they can throw it for you. You also love to roll over when you get petted, and then you make air biscuits when you get picked up.
    One time, you even nursed your sister's kittens when she couldn't, earning you the title of "Aunt Julia".
    You are well respected, and in charge of the other kitties in the house.
    Precious Julia, you are beautiful inside and out, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Purrfect Precious Julia!

Greetings, Precious Julia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, Blue Cream Persian grand dame you are, Precious Julia! It's always an honor, every time we have the honor of paying tribute to a seasoned kittyzen! Though I must admit, Precious Julia, you don't look half your age! Forever young, that you are! And not one to stand on your stunning good looks alone, you're packed with purrsonality, spunk and catittude! Gotta love a girl who takes charge! hehe

But despite your lofty status as leader of the pack, there's no denying your big heart! How lucky your sister's babies, all of your fur nephews and nieces, your underlings are, having an "auntie," a substitute fur mom, a mentor and protector, a best friend in you! And equally lucky is your human, having a sweet and loving furkid and life long best friend in you! You truly are a treasure, Precious Julia, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, playing with your toy mousie, keeping the kitties in line, hehe, receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, Precious Julia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, nieces and nephews, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Blue Creame Persian you are, Precious Julia.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Precious Aunt Julia is the greatest COTD!

Hello, Precious Julia in New York! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Persian lady you are! Your coat looks so fluffy and soft, and such lovely colors! I would be very happy to pet you; but since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra pats and snuggles for me!

You are in charge of the kitties at your house! You let your family know you would like to play by bringing your mousie and dropping it in front of them. You turn over when you are petted, and knead biscuits in the air! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Julia!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678