Thread: Amazing Beerus

Amazing Beerus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  10.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are so interesting. I "Googled" you to find out more about your species.
    Sounds like you found the perfect family.
    Celebrate your special day

Blog Entries
    Your little guy Beerus certainly does deserve to be celebrated! What a lovely, delightful, wee creature in every way! Here's to Beerus, our unique and unusual POTD.

Beautiful Beerus!

Hi Beerus! Happy Pet of the Day!

How lucky are we, having the rare Axolotl as our featured honoree! What a gorgeous, adorable, utterly fascinating creature you are, Beerus! Your photos are captivating, so beautiful! Love your bright pink boa feather like thingys, hehe, and how sweet is that face! And your friend and tank mate, Zamasu, is quite the cutie too! How very lucky your human is, having a friend as unique, as beautiful, as captivating and interactive as you! You're just as special as can be, Beerus, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your backstory and so many beautiful photos with us! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, cuddling up with your beloved anubius plant and napping atop your filter; scampering about your tank, playing with your bestie, Zamusu; enjoying some head rubs and munching on nightcrawlers; being loved and pampered to the max! Lots of love to you, beautiful Beerus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Zamasu, too!

Best friends!!!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Beerus, you are adorable! What an amazingly beautiful Leucistic Axolotl you are! I don't believe I've ever met one before, and what a stunning example you are of these terrific creatures! You are beautifully colorful, with those "bright pink boa feather like thingys," as my good friend tatsxxx11 put it. You have the sweetest face and look as though you are smiling (and you probably are!). How nice to see you there with your dear tank mate, Zamasu, who is absolutely gorgeous too, of course. You certainly do love your plants! You have the most delightful personality and make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You and they and Zamasu all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Beerus, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Zamasu and people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and maybe a good head-rub, too!

Last edited by phesina; 01-04-2019 at 08:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Beerus!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Beerus, on being POTD! What a fascinating, charming, sweet, little fellow you are! (Did I forget to mention how photogenic you are?) You are the King of the World with a wonderful life and a family that truly loves you! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net