Thread: Precious Buddy!!!

Precious Buddy!!!

Hi Buddy! Happy Pet of the Day!!!

Oh, be still my heart! A baby mule is Pet of the Day! You're just too precious for words, Buddy! Oh, how I wish I were there in Buffalo, Missouri, planting a zillion kisses on that sweet face of yours, giving you the biggest hug!

We are SO very thankful to your human "mommy" for stepping in during your time of great need after having been born premature and abandoned by your horse mom; doing all that was needed (including bottle feeding) to assure your survival! And oh, how well you're doing under her loving care! You'll even be competing in horse shows as a "weanling!" But just as your human mom says, no matter how well you may or not do, you couldn't be any more special if you tried, perfect just as you are!!! How lucky your human is, Buddy, having a beautiful, gentle, sweet and loving best 4 legged family member, a best buddy for life, in you! You're a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this afternoon has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing in your pasture with doggie pal, Sam; receiving a nice brushing; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful furever human! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Buddy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your pal, Sam, too!

SO precious!!!

Be still my heart!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 09-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Buddy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  14.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie. Good thing your human stept in to raise you.
    Now you are well taken care of and happy.
    Celebrate your special day, and every day of your young life.

Blog Entries
    Buddy is just way too cute! I love his dear face and am thrilled that he has the very best buddy too!

Congratulations on being POTD, Precious Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Buddy, on being POTD! You had a rough start in life, but, thankfully, your human parent saved your life! You are adorable, sweet and precious. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net