Thread: Rollicking Rascal

Rollicking Rascal

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  13.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are every bit as cute as your name "Rascal"
    so good at comforting sick people and being part of the family.
    Celebrate your special day

Rollicking Rascal!

Hi Rascal! Happy Dog of the Day, and belated merry Christmas wishes to you as well! (Bet Santa spoiled you rotten!)

You are just TOO cute for words, Rascal! That sweet little face of yours is a total heart-melter, and oh, how I'd love to hold you and stroke your soft, fluffy coat! How blessed your family is, having a loyal and loving best friend, a full fledged furry family member in you, Rascal! The comfort and joy, the love and laughter you bring to your humans' lives each and every day is the most precious of gifts! And of course you're spoiled! That's just the way it should be! You truly are a treasure, Rascal, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your toys and munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Rascal, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Rascal, you are adorable! What an absolutely precious Shih Tzu you are! You are so pretty, and you have the most delightful personality too. You have been a big and special part of your family right from the beginning. You love playing with your toys and opening your Christmas presents. You come and lay by your dear person when he/she is sick to provide comfort. You are her/his best friend and a big part of your family's life. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rascal, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I am SO happy we are celebrating Rascal! He is just adorable, crazy cute!! Perfect DOTD.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Rascal!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Long lost relative perhaps

Sweet Rascal you look so much like my rescue named Olive! She is about 7-8 years old. Congrats on being DOTD! I wish I could figure out how to attach a pic here.