Thread: Precious Peanut!

Precious Peanut!

Dearest Peanut, you are adorable! What a gorgeous lady you are, with that ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big green eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Miami to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You have been with your dear Meowmie and the entire family ever since 2005, when you were just a kitten and she was in the ninth grade. She brought you home from the store tucked into her jacket because it was raining out. She thinks that her protecting you like that might be what made you partial to her. Since then, you have been her "eternal happiness!" You make her laugh every minute of the day with all your antics and energy. You like to follow her around wherever she goes. You know some tricks but only do them when a treat is available. You like to sleep in shoes. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Peanut, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Peanut, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your coat is so soft and shiny looking, and your green eyes are absolutely stunning.
    You are the best birthday gift anybody could ever ask for. You and your mom have an unbreakable bond, ever since she protected you from the rain coming home from the pet shop.
    You love to sleep in shoes, and you do tricks, but only if there's a treat dangling over your head!
    Peanut, you are bringing so much joy and love to everybody around you, especially your mom.
    I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Peanut is an outrageous beauty! What an absolutely divine COTD!

Hello, Peanut in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, with your short dark fur and your sweet face! I would be very happy to pet you - since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and snuggles for me.

You came home in your person's coat that day, and you have been together ever since! You like to sleep inside shoes and you make your person smile every day with the things you do! You go from room to room with your person, and provide your special company and happiness! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Peanut!

Such a sweetie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Beautiful Peanut!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana