Thread: Terrific Toffee!

Terrific Toffee!

Dearest Toffee, what a beautiful Russian Blue mix guy you are! You are so pretty with that plush blue-grey fur that looks so soft and the sweet face with that cute darker nose and those lovely big eyes. You look very much in charge in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down around the world to South Africa to pet you, and pet your brother Teddy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie and Daddy will pet you both for me .

What a horrifying origin you had, on a farm with so many kitties that they were climbing in the dustbin and getting thrown away with the rubbish! It breaks my heart to hear about such things. We thank your dear Meowmie and Daddy for rescuing you from that awful place and awful fate and bringing you to your Furrrever Home. Now you are loved and cherished, as you should be, of course (and all those other cats should be, too, rescued and loved and cherished).

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very bossy and independent and love doing your own thing, playing bizz-bizz with Daddy and eating lizzies and tweet-tweets. When Meowmie is sad, you just look at her with your big round eyes and make her feel much better. You and Teddy and Meowmie and Daddy all love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toffee, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Teddy and Meowmie and Daddy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Toffee, what a handsome Russian Blue mix boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face with those big eyes is so sweet.
    What a horrible start in life you and your brother had! I'm so glad that your mom and dad rescued you both.
    Like most kitties, you are very independent, and you do your own thing. You love to play bizz-bizz and eating lizzies and tweet-tweets. And you only speak to complain when mom and dad love on you.
    But you also make your mom feel better when she feels sad, and all you have to do is look at her with your big, round eyes.
    Toffee, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Teddy and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations of being Cat of the Day, Terrific Toffee!

I am so glad you were rescued from your first home.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Toffee is such a lovely cat, I really love his thick, beautiful coat! I sure hope his bro Teddy appears as our COTD too, one fine day. Even an independent soul such as Toffee needs someone to look out for him and I am so glad he has loving peeps that stepped right up to do just that! Toffee is an excellent COTD!

Hello, Toffee in South Africa! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your sweet face and your plush, soft fur! One look from you makes meowmie feel much better- I can see why! You are a very busy fellow, too- playing bizz-bizz, and eating lizzies or the occasional tweet-tweet ! You complain a little when your mum or dad try to give you lovies (but I imagine you like it, too). You and brother Teddy are much-loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Toffee!

Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-08-2019 at 01:28 PM.