Thread: Boisterous Butkus

Boisterous Butkus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Being part of a family for eighteen years is remarkable.
    Celebrate your special day and have a nice winters nap

Beautiful Butkus!

Hi Butkus! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aren't you the hunky, handsome Desert Tortoise, Butkus; 18 awesome inches of pure Tortoise perfection! You do your famous (equally hunky) namesake proud!

What a lucky family is yours, Butkus, having a shelled kid as unique, as gentle, as sweet as you; having known your devoted companionship an amazing 18 years, with many more yet to come! And how lucky are YOU, Butkus, calling hot and sandy Nevada home, having a family as devoted and loving as yours! What a heavenly match you and they make!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Butkus! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, sharing some yummy broccoli with your pup pal, Mollie the Maltese, along with a big plate of dandelion greens, flowers and cactus pads (gotta bulk up before hibernation time); being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Butkus, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Enjoy your winter nap, sweetheart, and check back with us come spring! (I'm sure your family is going to miss you!)

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Butkus is so amazing and hilarious. What a very special and eccentric tortoise he be. Who knew a tortoise hunkered down, hibernated? Not me. Maaan, he's,gonna miss Halloween! Well I sure hope that dear Butkus and the rest of the family enjoy a very special day. Excellent POTD!

Congratulations, Butkus, on being POTD! And, congrats, on being 18+! That's awesome! (Reptiles are fascinating!) Wow, I didn't know desert tortoises hibernated. We're glad you have a safe place to hibernate and a family that loves you! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations, on being Pet of the Day, Butkus and have a nice nap!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana