Thread: Gorgeous Gus

Gorgeous Gus

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It would be easy to forgive you for anything.
    Just look at those big, sad eyes. So cute.
    Celebrate your special day

Adorable Gus!

Hi Gus! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Corgi (a.k.a low rider), you are, Gus! And quite the scamp! hehe I had to laugh at your mom checking the couch for warm spots! And OF COURSE you had nothing to do with that half eaten tomato! hehe Actually, you're my kind of boy, Gus! I have a thing for doggies with a nawtee streak! Then again it's always a good idea to keep the humans guessing and on their toes. Just ask my girl, Peach! But honestly, who could deny you anything???

You truly are a treasure, Gus, precious beyond words, beautiful inside and out! How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member, a best friend and loving companion as special as you! You even tolerate being dressed up for Halloween! (Gotta keep the humans happy! hehe)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart...getting into some fun mischief, hehe; napping on the couch, I mean bed; being treated to all sorts of yummy vittles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, adorable Gus, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious Pirate Gus!!!

It wasn't me! Honest!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gus is special because he tolerates Halloween costumes! Gus is really sweet, but sometimes he's naughty. For example, Gus isn't allowed on the couches because he sheds so much, but whenever we come home from running errands, if you feel the couch, it's still warm from him lounging on it! But as we never catch him in the act, he knows we cannot scold him, he'll just look at us blankly like, "Who me?"

Gus really likes food, too ... any kind! One time we came into the kitchen to find Gus running out of the room because of the giant tomato on the floor with a huge bite out of it! He may be naughty sometimes, but he is just so fun, we have to forgive him.
    Hello, Gus up in Wisconsin! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable guy you are! I like your big brown eyes, and your cute face with the white stripe right down the center!

You are technically not allowed on the couch, but ... sometimes your people come home and it's warm where someone rested on it! I know it wasn't you on the couch, cutie! And, a bite of tomato -- better that than something you definitely shouldn't eat. As my friend tatsxxx11 asked, who could deny you anything? I certainly couldn't! You are irresistible!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to cutie Gus!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up, "never underestimate Gus"😀 He is too adorable, wonderful DOTD!

How could anyone not forgive Gus?
    He is just too cute!
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana