Thread: Spunky Sammy

Spunky Sammy

Name:  01b.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  300.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You can get away with anything because you are so darn cute.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Dearest Sammy, what an adorable Polecat you are! You're so cute in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You're full of energy and make your dear person smile with your antics. You're always looking for things to play with. No matter what you find, you are so cute and sweet you get away with it! You run after the cat but never catch her because your legs are too short. You don't always like to cuddle, but you cheer your dear person up with your sweet, clumsy antics. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sammy, on being chosen our Pet of the Day for today, New Year's Day 2019! We hope you and your dear person and cat and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-01-2019 at 04:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Sammy is charming, who could resist that sweet face? Not me, no way. Sammy is the most adorable polecat ever and I'll bet he celebrated the very best day!

Sweet Spunky Sammy!

Hi Sammy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a devilishly handsome, pawsitively precious Polecat you are, Sammy, a total charmer for sure! You sure do have your human wrapped around those precious paws of yours, don't you! Who could resist? One look into those big, brown eyes and I'd be mere putty in your paws, too! hehe How very lucky your human is, having a furkid as sweet and fun loving as you, Sammy! The joy and laughter you bring to her days with your antics is truly a priceless gift! You truly are one extra special boy, Sammy, and so very worthy of your "top pet" crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your over the moon/heart-melting pics has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...chasing your kitty friend and napping in you bed, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, snuggles and *kisses* to you, precious Sammy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to kitty, too!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD 2019, Spunky Sammy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Sammy, on being POTD! You are so handsome and clever! You are fun-loving and add joy to your human family every day! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net