Thread: Sweet Slushy

Sweet Slushy

Dear Slushy, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. You look so soft and fluffy, and your face, with that little "stache" is adorable.
    Even though you are a senior kitty, you have kept your gorgeous looks, and you are young at heart as well.
    You are a busy kitty, and your most important job is to protect the house and your dad. You keep an eye on anyone who comes near. Your other hobbies is snuggling with your dad and playing fetch, putting your doggie sibling to shame.
    Slushy, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Slushy, you are absolutely adorable! That Tuxedo fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that two-tone nose and those lovely big pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! How Purrrfect you are there, peering out the window to check for any approaching intruders. I know your dear Dad appreciates you keeping him and your home safe. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Hammond, IN to pet you, and pet your black lab housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have your independent streak and like to be alone, but you are also the defender of your home, keeping an eye on anyone who comes near. Ever since you were a kitten, you and your dear Dad have been playing fetch, Dad throwing small fuzzy balls and you bringing them back for him to throw again. When he comes home, you're sitting on the chair waiting for him. You love on him at night, sleeping on his back. You're one on one with him, and you and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Slushy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and black lab pal and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. A happy New Year to you and your family, and may 2019 be wonderful for you all!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet, smart Slushy!

Hello, Slushy in Hammond, Indiana! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pretty tuxie lady you are! I like your black and white fur, which looks so fluffy and soft to pet!

You are a very busy girl! You watch out the window to see all that's going on, and observe anyone who might come by! You learned to play fetch as a kitten, something even your labbie buddy doesn't do! You wait for your mom to come home from work, and sleep on her back at night. You like to spend one on one time with daddy, too! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Slushy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Slushy is so pretty, what a cute name! So beautiful and clever she is, the most wonderful COTD!

What a beautiful Tuxedo kitty you are, Slushy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana