Thread: Precious Percy

Hybrid View

Precious Percy

Dear Percy, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your orange tabby coat looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face.
    I am very sorry that your person lost two young kitties due to illness, and how wonderful that he/she decided to adopt an other special needs kitty.
    You look amazing and so healthy. It took you no time at all to get comfortable in your new forever home, all snuggled into a blankey and reading a book. In fact, you enjoy your life so much that you are starting to get into a little bit of trouble which adds to a cat's entertainment value, at least in my house.
    Percy, you are a special boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more healthy and happy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Percy!

Greetings, Percy! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!!!

What an extra special treat, meeting you this evening, reading your mommy's heartfelt, love filled tribute to her beautiful boy! We are SO very thankful to her, for her dedication to rescue, opening up her home and heart to so many special needs kitties, loving them so selflessly, providing them with the happiest and most loving of furever homes no matter their prognosis or expected lifespan! You may have spent far too long of your early day in that shelter, but once home, all of those sad and lonely days were but a distant memory! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well, Percy, honing your acrobatic skills, hehe, playing with your interactive toys, exploring and making mischief, enjoying life and your mom to the max!

FIV kitties are so EXTRA special, with so much love to give, able to long and happy lives with the proper care, and you are living, loving proof of that! Your mommy is one lucky lady, having been blessed with a marmalade boy as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Percy! You're just as purrfect and precious as they come, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, reading your heartwarming backstory, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photo spread, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day of celebration...playing with your toys and making mischief, settling down with a good book, hehe, cuddling with your mom, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Percy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

I'm a big reader!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome Orange Tabby you are, Percy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Percy, what a beautiful boy you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous Orange Tabby fellow. Your fur looks so soft and has such a pretty design, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are so happy and relaxed in them all. And I see you are a great reader, too! So am I. (I like Scandinavian murder mysteries myself.) Are you a teacher or professor, studying up for instructing the next generation of kittens? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Illinois to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You have such a nice story there.. You're FIV positive and lived in a shelter for a long time, mostly alone in a cage because of the FIV. Then one New Year's Eve you came HOME... and life hasn't been the same since! Now you can run all around the house and play with interactive toys and get into mischief; in other words, indulge your true cat nature . You are also very affectionate. You were given the name Percy because you are a purring machine! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

We give great thanks to your dear Purrrson, who had already lost two other beloved young cats due to illness, so she/he decided to adopt a special-needs cat who might also have a shorter life span. Blessings to him/her, and blessings to you, Percy!

Congratulations, darling Percy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Percy in Illinois! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange tabby fellow you are! Your coat looks fluffy and soft to pet!

You are a busy kitty, too- purring, playing with all your toys, and exploring! Your person keeps track of any health needs that may come up, and best of all you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to precious Percy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678