Thread: Marvelous Maxi!

Marvelous Maxi!

Hi Maxi! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your dear mommy Sharon, too!

What a gorgeous Yellow Collar Mini Macaw you are, Maxi, and oh yes, quite the character!

He is quite a character, he loves to hide under a folded newspaper and says "Peekaboo" as he peeps out. Maxi is a loving bird and will preen your hair for hours, he talks a lot and loves to laugh and do lil girlish squeals. He loves to watch tv, go for car rides and for shoulder rides. He loves Pizza and crackers and is quite a guy!
    Can I be your friend? Seriously, you know how to enjoy life more than most humans I know! Must be a blast, being your friend, your mom or dad! Gorgeous, smart and talented, packed with personality and just as loving as they come, that you are! And who needs a dictionary of words and a pages long llist of tricks when you've already the greatest of trick of all...winning the unconditional love and devotion of your humans! They just don't come any more special than you, Maxi...best. gift. ever!!!

Great thanks to your dear mom, Sharon, for sharing your beautiful, adorable, sweet self with us! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...preening your humans' hair and playing peekaboo; taking a fun car and shoulder ride; munching on some yummy pizza while watching TV with your mom and dad; giving and receiving love taps and kisses; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, *kisses* and cuddles to you, precious Maxi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maxi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What beautiful colors you have, and smart, too.
    You love your family and have a lot of adventures.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Maxi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Maxi, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and precious! (We birds!) We're so glad you have such a wonderful home with loving human parents! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546