Thread: Lovely Libby Lou!

Lovely Libby Lou!

Libby is a rescue rabbit from Houston, Texas. She has lived in her forever home about 2 years. She enjoys blueberries, dandelions, and hay. She loves to play in the backyard on a nice sunny day. Her favorite toys are from Napoleon Bunnyparte. She's the queen of the house and her human is lucky enough to share a room with her. Libby is a free range bunny and has great litter habits.

Libby is my second bunny. She's from a rabbit rescue called Bunny Buddies. She loves to chew on toilet paper rolls and munch on hay. I love her!
    Hello, Libby in Texas! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely lady you are! I like your white fur, which looks so soft to pat- and your alert ears! I would be happy to give you some pats today- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some extra cuddles for me.

You are a very busy bunny- being queen of the house, spending time in the yard when the weather is fine! You have some favorite toys from Napoleon Bunnyparte and a cardboard roll for your chewing needs. You have some favorite treats ... blueberries, dandelions, and munching on hay! Best of all, you are a greatly loved bunny!

I hope you get to spend some time outdoors today, Libby - or maybe enjoy a yummy treat for your special day! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lovely Libby Lou!

Hi Libby Lou in TX! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous, snow white, ruby eyed CA x New Zealand bunny you are, Libby Lou; precious beyond words! And oh, how heart-melting are your photos!!! Love that one of you waiting for Santa to deliver those prezzies, hehe

All of our fur babies and animal companions are special, but there's something so extra special about our rescues! Sensing how lucky they are, they spend their days repaying the compassion shown them with their unconditional love and devotion! What a gift your human was given, the day she/he chose rescue, opening up her/his heart to one most deserving girl! Endless thanks to Bunny Buddies for making your and your human's love match a reality, for all the great work they do, finding happy homes for so many buns in need!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Libby Lou! Meeting you today has been a joy!
    You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration, one worthy of a queen...enjoying tons of free floor time and basking in the sunshine out in your garden; playing with your impressive stash of Napoleon Bunnyparte toys; munching on hay and chewing on TP rolls, hehe; cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Libby Lou, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Libby Lou

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 133
Size:  9.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It's so good that you have the run of the house.
    What a wonderful life, plenty of food and much love.
    Celebrate your special day.

Congratulations on being POTD Lovely Libby Lou!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Libby Lou, on being RESCUED and being POTD! We RESCUERS and your human parent is a HERO! Libby Lou, you are adorable and your precious face is full of personality with your happy, sparkling eyes! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Be careful outside ... There are a lot of poisons and predators!