Thread: Magnificent Macy!

Magnificent Macy!

Dearest Macy, what an adorable girl you are! That multi-color Tortie fur is so pretty and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes and that coloration split down your nose. Thank you for posting that great photo! It shows off your beauty so well, and you look so happy and content there. My adorable Tortie Angel-girl Poppy says "Hello, Meow!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Madison, Nebraska to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your family members were at the fair five years ago and entered a raffle to win a dog or cat. They won a dog but they already had a cat. They wound up trading the dog for a cat their friend had, and that was you, Macy!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You love to be around your family members, but you're shy with others. We're so glad you posed so nicely so your dear Purrrson could get that gorgeous photo of you. You and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Macy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Macy, what a gorgeous tortie girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful colors looks so soft and your face is so adorable.
    You met your forever family in quite an unusual way. You were one of two prices at a fair. When your family won the dog, they decided that a kitty would be a better match for their other kitty. And luckily, it all worked out.
    You are a very shy girl when it comes to meeting strangers. Your human was able to take this beautiful picture, so the whole world can admire you!
    Macy, you are a precious girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Magnificent Macy!

Greetings, Macy! Congratulations on nabbing Cat of the Day honors!

You truly are stunning, Macy! Your coloring and markings, those sparkling, amber colored eyes are gorgeous, and by all accounts, you're even more beautiful on the inside!

I so enjoyed reading your heartwarming backstory, Macy, learning how you and your family came to be as one, two families (friends at that!) swapping those winning boxes at the fair, everyone leaving a winner! And what a treasure would be in that box, the most wonderful kitty furkid a family could every hope for! How lucky your family is, having been chosen by you to be your one and only, all others keep your distance!: You truly are the most wonderful, Macy, beautiful inside and out, simply the best, one most deserving Cat of the Day!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Seeing your stunning Torti self up on my Cat of the Day screen this evening has been the perfect antidote to my long, tiring day! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart..playing to your heart's content and munching on some yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful Macy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Macy in Nebraska! What a lovely tortie cat you are! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Macy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana