Thread: Exquisite Emma-Jane

Exquisite Emma-Jane

Dear Emma-Jane, what a beautiful shorthair girl you are. Your coat is so plush, soft looking and shiny, and your face so sweet with those golden eyes and your long whiskers.
    The sheen of your fur really comes out in those great pictures.
    Your parents knew that you were the kitty for them, when they saw how you swatted at your brothers and sisters.
    You still possess that sass. Even at 13, you are playful and you romp and play-fight with your brothers. You are also "helpful" with your mom's laundry, keeping it warm when it comes out of the dryer, and you wonder about the outside world when you look out the window. Trust me, your little world inside is perfect!
    Emma-Jane, you are stunning and precious, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Emma-Jane, you are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous lady you are, with that sleek ebony fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those long LOOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. You are so pretty in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Is that one of your brothers, Weasley or McLovin, with you in the second one? (You're both adorable, of course!) I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Dallas to pet you and your brothers. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other when you were just a few weeks old, and you've been together all these thirteen years now! You're a very feminine girl with a little bit of sass. You make your Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy. You've always been a talented jumper, and you used to jump several feet into the air after your fishing-pole toy! You've become more reserved and like some alone time now, but you still run around with your brothers in the wee hours of the morning. You like to help with the laundry, keeping things warm after they come out of the dryer by laying on them. Your favorite thing to do is sit on your window perch and watch that big ol' world out there. You are very affectionate and love to cuddle with your dear Purrrsons and brothers, making your special meow when you are very happy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emma-Jane, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Weasley and McLovin and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-27-2018 at 02:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, exquisite Emma-Jane in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous lady you are! Your black fur looks so plush, shiny, and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your l-o-n-g whiskers! Beautiful!

You are a spunky lady, too- you run the occasional kitty sprint with your brothers in the very early morning! You help with laundry, lying on clothes that are warm from the dryer! You sit on your window perch, and observe all that is happening. You are very cuddly and affectionate, and you have a special meow that you use when you are very happy ! PURR-fect!\

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to lovely Emma-Jane!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day, Beautiful Emma-Jane!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana