Thread: Precious Princess Korky!

Precious Princess Korky!

Hi Korky! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to sister Shirley, too!

I simply adore llamas (used to have two as neighbors, hehe), so seeing your beautiful, fluffy self up on my Pet of the Day screen this morning put the biggest smile on my face! Speaking of faces...how precious is yours! Love your white "mask," and oh my, those trademark HUGE, brown llama eyes and lashes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts!

How lucky you and Shirley are, having been rescued by such a caring and devoted family, truly living the good life, pampered to pieces and spoiled to the max in true princess style! That said, I think your dad would agree that he and your mom are equally blessed, having 2 such beautiful, unique, sweet and loving, 4 legged family members in you! You truly are a treasure, Korky, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your daddy's heartfelt tribute and learning of the happy, carefree, love filled life you and Shirley are living; seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration, sweetheart...munching on lots of hay and yummy oats; spying on your neighbor, hehe; guarding your property and chasing away those pesky critters; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted dad and mom! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Princess Korky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Princess Shirley, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Delivery day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Korky

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 75
Size:  16.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a wonderful life, the barn door is always open,
    plenty of hay, oats for treats, and loved. Who could ask for more?
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, Princess Korky in Ontario and hello to Princess Shirley, too!

Oh my goodness, I would like to be your neighbor! How cool would that be!? I like your fluffy coat - I wonder what it feels like! You both must get extra-fluffy winter coats, too. I know that llamas are smart, and you have it all figured out! You keep an eye out for critters; you know to check Shirley's serving of oats as well as yours! You munch on fresh hay when the delivery is made, and pick up any hay that is accidentally dropped. You and Shirley are a little bit different from each other, and your people make sure you have time together and apart. Best of all - you are loved princesses!

Happy, happy Pet of the Day to Korky and love to Shirley too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Korky is a very busy princess, keeping an eye on all things and being a diva. I'll bet she has the most beautiful, big eyes. I saw a lot of Llamas at the P.N.E. yesterday. They have the most big, beautiful eyes and very long eyelashes. Korky is a beautiful POTD!

Congratulations on being POTD, beautiful Korky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Korky, on being POTD! You certainly deserve the honor, especially as a rescue! You are BEAUTIFUL and REGAL! We people who rescue/adopt animals instead of breeding them or buying from breeders so your human parent is our HERO!!! We are sending you ALL best wishes and for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Our Rescues: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net