Thread: Sweet Sonic

Sweet Sonic

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 68
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie who knows his name.
    Celebrate your special day

Congratulations on being POTD, sweet Sonic!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Sonic, you are adorable! What a precious African Pygmy Hedgehog you are! You are so cute in those great photos, with that spiky coat and the sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You have the most delightful personality, too. You even know your name and come when called (or at least react)!

How nice to see you there in your dear person's hands! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sonic, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Super Sweet Sonic!

Hi Sonic! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! Whaat a precious Hedige girl you are, Sonic, precious beyond words! That sweet, little face of yours, that little black nose and pink pawsies, have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! Oh, how I'd wish I could reach through my montior and cover that soft belly with a zillion kisses! It's easy to see why your mommy loves you so very much, Sonic! How lucky she is, having a best friend as adorable, as sweet and loving as you! You're the best, Sonic, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you tonight, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet little one...cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Sonic, our very special and nost deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Sonic is just the most amazing, wee critter. Just couldn't help but love him straightaway! He is so clearly adored by his peeps and is just the very best POTD in the whole wide world!!!

Congratulations, Sonic, on being POTD! You are adorable! We are so glad you have such a wonderful life and loving family! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net