Thread: Spunky Stormy

Spunky Stormy

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  13.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who likes to do things her own way.
    You are much loved by your family,
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Stormy, what a gorgeous Paint Horse you are! That brown and white coat is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You are very curious and independent, and everyone you meet immediately loves you. You're very beautiful, running across the pasture with your tail up and nostrils flared. Your dear person feels secure and calm after climbing on your back. You have always been his/her best friend and always will be. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Stormy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special apples and carrots!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Stormy!

Hi Stormy! Happy Pet of the Day to you!!!

What a beautiful, spirited and spunky, oh so sweet and loving Paint girl you are, Stormy! Your middle name may be "trouble," but only in the most delightful of ways, your independent attitude and stubbornness only adding to your charm! You clearly have everyone in your sights in the grasp of those precious hooves, and understandably so! I only wish I could be there to watch you in action, running across your pasture, tail held high and nostrils flared. What a beautiful sight, no doubt! How very blessed your human is, Stormy, having a beautiful best friend in you, her/his source of peace, comfort and joy. You truly are a treasure, Stormy, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a ride with your human and munching on yummy apples and carrots, being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Stormy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful paint horse you are, Stormy,

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Stormy is such a fine, beautiful horse! I am so happy you are together and BFFs. Outstanding pics of Stormy!

Congratulations, Stormy, on being POTD! You are a beautiful, loving, brilliant angel. You have a loving home and human BFF who knows you're POTD every day! Celebrate with extra carrots and apples (2 of my fave foods)! Sending best wishes for a continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net