Thread: Wonderful Wolfie

Wonderful Wolfie

Name:  27b.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  184.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You may have been a stray, but you have adapted very well to be domesticated.
    Now you are living the good life full of adventures and love.
    Celebrate your special day

Wonderful Wolfie!

Hello, Wolfie in New Mexico! Happy Dog of the Day!

How wonderful that you were rescued and adopted at about one year old! You are so fluffy and handsome, I would like to give you some enormous hugs! You are not a fan of guests, though- so I hope your people will give you some petting and hugs for me!

You are a busy fellow- keeping track of visitors, spending time hunting, and observing all that's going on! You stay close to your people, being loyal and affectionate You are a wonderful subject for your person's pastel paintings! Best of all, you are a greatly loved doggie!

Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Wolfie!

Would you like a tummy rub?
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-27-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Out of the Wilderness!

Hi Wolfie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Husky x Cattle Dog you are, Wolfie, and yes, so perfectly named! Reading your amazing rescue story, straight out of the wild, I was reminded of that iconic novel by Jack London, "Call of the Wild!" And what an inspiration you are for your artist mommy! Could a transition from landscapes to portraits be in the work? hehe

We're so happy to hear how handily you adapted to civilization, Wolfie! Then again, between doting, devoted humans, a gourmet diet, that stunning New Mexico landscape to explore, with lizards, mice, birds and snakes to chase (not to mention the UPS guy, hehe), what's not to love!

How lucky your humans are, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend and furry family member in you, Wolfie! You truly are a treasure, beautiful inside and out, living proof that sometimes the best things in life actually do come to us when we least except them!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Wolfie! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos/your mom's gorgeous pastel rendering, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled and action packed day of celebration...exploring your world, chasing critters, receiving countless belly rubs, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Wolfie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Wolfie is a remarkable dog in every way! You chose the perfect name for him, he looks so very pretty, happy and healthy. Oh ya, Wolfie is the very best, my favorite DOTD!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, wonderful Wolfie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana