Thread: Perfect Pom

Perfect Pom

Dear Pom, what a gorgeous Bombay boy you are. Your shiny coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Those pictures of you and Pickle are absolutely precious.
    Despite your heart condition, you live life to the fullest. You love to go outside, on a harness first until you stayed close enough to your human. Please don't ever run off!
    You are a perfect big brother to little Pickle, you even let him finish your own meal, and you are indeed a very smart kitty, letting your person know when you want to go somewhere.
    Pom, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, Pickle and your family a great day full of celebration, continued good health, and many more happy years together.
    Happy New Year!
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Pom, what a beautiful Bombay boy you are! You are absolutely gorgeous with that sleek, glossy black fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the black nose and whiskers. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Don't you just look adorable snoozing away, with your adorable young friend Pickle, too! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Whitby, Ontario to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Early on you decided you wanted to explore the outdoors, so your dear Purrrson got you a harness and started taking you on walks. The harness was to keep you close to him/her because of the groundhogs, coyotes and foxes living in the area. After a while, you no longer needed the harness because you stick close to your Purrrson during your walks. You have a heart condition, but you are very fit and strong and are doing fine. You like to jump on your Purrrson's back when you wish to go somewhere and sit on her/his chest when she lies down on the bed. You are very kind to young Pickle and even let him eat your food if he's already finished his own! You and your dear Pickle and Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pom, on being chosen our Cat of the Day for today, New Year's Day 2019! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Pickle and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Pom is such a beauty! His pics are wonderful, Pom and dear Pickle couldn't be more adorable. What a sweet and clever cat, my cat lived for over 10 yrs. with a messed up ticker so you are smart not to worry. I hope Pom has a very long and happy life, he the greatest!

Congratulations on being our New Years Day 2019 Cat of the Day, Handsome Pom!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Pom

Dear Pom,

You are so very handsome! With that glossy lack coat and tall body There are so many aspects of your personality that make you special, one of which being that you are very kind, especially to little Pickle, your younger brother.
    It is obvious you love your family very much, just as they love you.
    You will even stay by their side while walking outside, without having to be put in a harness!
    I am wishing you that you have a long and happy life with your living family! You are purrfect for them .

Precious Pom! And little Pickle too!

I would like to introduce Pom. He is around three years old (not really sure as he is a rescue cat). We believe he is a Bombay cat because of his large size, intelligence and glossy coat. We live in Whitby, Ontario, just East of Toronto in Canada. What makes Pom special is his compassion toward his younger brother and his high intelligence. Pom very quickly became aware of the outside world and begged me to go outside, so I purchased a harness and walked him in a small part of our neighborhood every day. We have groundhogs, coyotes and foxes living here so I couldn't let him walk alone. After a few months I decided to ditch the harness and surprisingly Pom does not leave my side when we go for our walks.

We are not sure how long he has as he has a heart condition, but he is very strong and adventurous. It is called a "type 4" condition where the heart skips a little when beating. He's a very fit, strong cat so we are not too worried.

Pom likes to jump on my back when he wishes to go somewhere and sits on my chest when I lie down on the bed. He is also very kind towards our youngest cat and usually lets him eat his food if little Pickle finishes his meal first.

Happy New Year to you!!
    Hello, Pom up in Ontario and hello to sweet Pickle too! Happy New Year and Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your shiny, glossy black fur and your cute, out-stretched paws! *kiss* for neatly extended paw

You are a very intelligent cat! You learned about the outside world and let your person know you wanted to check it out for yourself. At first you took walks while wearing a harness, and now you have learned to walk with your person without needing the harness! You can check out what's going on out there. You let your person know you would like to go somewhere by jumping up to her/his back! When it is time for sleep, you place yourself on your person's chest. You are an outstanding big brother to Pickle, providing cuddles and sharing your dinner! Best of all, both of you are loved kitties!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Pom, and love to Pickle too! Happy New Year, sweet kitties!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678