Thread: Cheerful Charming Charlie!

Cheerful Charming Charlie!

Dearest Charlie, what a gorgeous, handsome guy you are! You are a glorious example of Maine-Coon-coolness! You are so pretty with that long, fluffy, creamsicle-colored fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the pale-pink nose and those long, LOOOOONG whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them.! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Albion to pet you, and pet Rupert, Baby Bear, and Jewel, and kitty-nephew Snowball and your mom Fable and your sisters, too.. All your kitty and doggie family members! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a touching story you have to tell! You were born to feral Fable in the garage of your dear Purrrsons-to-be. (We are so sorry to learn there are so many ferals in your area. Perhaps a Trap-Neuter-Release program could be started around there?) You were the runt of the litter and also had an eye infection, so kitty-mom stopped paying attention to you. We are so glad and grateful that your dear Purrrsons took over feeding you and medicating your eye so the infection cleared up! We are also very glad and grateful that they found a home for Fable and your siblings at a nearby farm. Soon you grew from a scrawny little baby to a hefty sixteen-pound Maine Coon kitty.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are awesome, very loving. You love to go for walks outside in your harness. You grew up with three doggies, Rupert, Baby Bear and Jewel. You and they are the best of friends. We're so sorry you don't get along with Snowball, and we hope that one of these days you two will become good pals, too. You all (even Snowball, we bet!) and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Rupert and Baby Bear and Jewel and Snowball and Fable and your sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Charlie, what a handsome Maine Coon boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face is most adorable.
    I'm glad that you, along with your mom and your siblings were rescued. You were the runt, and you had to be bottle fed, and you needed medicine for your eye.
    With all this love and care, you have grown into a larger-than-life kitty. You don't like your kitty sister, but you are a dog whisperer. You also get to go outside safely on your harness.
    Charlie, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Snowy, your doggie siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Charming Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome Maine Coon boy you are, simply gorgeous!!!

I SO enjoyed meeting you today, Charlie, learning of your heartwarming, rags to riches rescue story, reading of the adventures of Fable and fur family; Snowy, Rupert, Baby Bear and Jewel.

And who would have thought it would be a kitty, YOU, with whom "everyone hating," "butt little dog" Ruppie would find true love, that special connection! Perhaps it is the fact that you Rupie both faced hard times in life, you having been abandoned by your fur mommy, Rupie losing his beloved human mom, that helped make that connection, that bonded the two of you so! In the end, things couldn't have worked out better for you and your sisters and mama Fable, and Rupie! Yes, life is good!

Great thanks to your wonderful family for saving you, your mommy Fable and sisters, for opening up their home and hearts to so many deserving kitties and doggies! They sure were blessed with a treasure in you, Charlie! How lucky they are indeed, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furry family member in you! And who knows! Maybe one day you and dear Snowy will come to be friends as well!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, so many beautiful photos with us! Meeting you and your family today has been a joy! Hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day, enjoying a long walk with your mom, paling around with Rupie, Jewel and Baby Bear, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Rupie, Jewel, Baby Bear and Snowy, too!

Aren't I gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Charlie is the most lovely and brilliant pussycat, excellent COTD!

What a handsome Maine Coon kitty you are, Charlie. Congratulations on being todays Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Charlie you are one handsome kitty! I love your beautiful coat! That cream colored fur is gorgeous!!
    You seem like a very cuddly, affectionate and loving kitty! Except around your adopted kitty sibling Snowball. My hope is that eventually you will learn to not be so aggressive and territorial around him, but I do understand that it is your instinct to act that way towards other cats.
    I’m so glad your family found you when you were a kitten. Your mother was ignoring you because you were the littlest one and you developed an infection
    So that’s why it was so amazing and great that you were found by people who were willing to love you and give you all the cuddles you deserve!
    You are very loved and I hope you live a long and happy life with your beloved family!
    The same thing goes for Snowball and your other family members! <3