Thread: Moonbunny Luna

Moonbunny Luna

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 70
Size:  8.3 KB

Happy Birthday, Luna and congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You no doubt love to hear the jokes from your person who loves you very much.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Birthday girl Luna!

Her name is Luna, and she is a rabbit. She is a Netherland Dwarf mix with something else, I don't know what.

We called her Luna as a joke - There were two reasons: 1. The white spot around her eye against the mostly black of her fur looked like the moon 2. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter's animagus was a bunny

She eats hay and some carrots and veggies we give her. Well, she chews almost everything... Once, we put a hay mat in her room to let her play with and the next day, all that was left of the mat was a few hay pieces!

She is special because she's the only one in my family who will listen to my horrible jokes, which is sad because I have two siblings. Well, Guess you can say she's all ears Geddit? 'cause she's a rabbit! Hahahhaha!

She is curious and busy and she turns one year old today! I love her!
    Hello, Luna in Singapore! Happy Birthday and Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your white face and mostly black coloring, your alert ears and your fur, which looks so soft! I hope your person will give you some pats for me today!

You are a curious and busy girl, too! You were given a hay mat and oh boy, did you chew on it! You also munch on carrots or vegetables when they're served to you. You listen to your person's jokes because you're all ears!

Happy, happy Bunny PEt of the Day to dear Luna!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Luna is terrific! Positively unique and lovely. I think whoever wrote about dear Luna is very funny, maybe Luna has a better sense of humour than your two serious siblings! Merely a thought. Her markings certainly do resemble a moon and she is very well named! Priceless little bunster and extremely cute POTD. Sending cuddles to Luna!

Dearest Luna, what an adorable Netherland Dwarf Rabbit mix you are! You are so sweet with that soft-looking fur with the moon-space on your cute little face. You have the greatest personality, too. You are the only one in the family who listens to your dear person's corny jokes ..since you're "all ears!"

You like to chew on almost everything, even a hay mat that they left for you to play with one day! You are curious and busy.

And today is your birthday, and you are one year old now!

Happy Birthday, dearest Luna, and congratulations on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special hay and carrots and veggies, and even a birthday bunny-cake and candle there?!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What an adorable bunny you are Luna. You are the only one who will listen to your person's jokes.
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lovely Luna, on being POTD! And, Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful, precious bunny! We are so glad you have such a wonderful home and loving human family to care for you. We loved reading about your life and had a big laugh with the story about the hay mat! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Monnbunny Luna!

Hi Luna, beautiful bunny girl! Belated congrats on your well earned Pet of the Day title, sweetheart!

How perfectly named you are, Luna, for you truly are one gorgeous, most heavenly bunnster girl, beautiful inside and out! And seeing as how you are the ONE AND ONLY willing to listen to your human's jokes, clearly a soulmate to cherish, forever and always, hehe. Who else would endure such agony?

She is special because she's the only one in my family who will listen to my horrible jokes, which is sad because I have two siblings. Well, Guess you can say she's all ears
    Geddit? 'cause she's a rabbit! Hahahhaha!
    How lucky your human is, having a furkid as special as you, Luna, a loyal and loving best friend for life to call her/his very own! You truly are a treasure, Luna, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...munching on yummy veggies; patiently chuckling to your human's jokes, hehe; being treated to extra floor and cuddles time; being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Luna, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Not another one, human!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~