Thread: Lovable Lucky

Lovable Lucky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are truly "Lucky" to have been rescued.
    Now you are living the good life with bows and everything.
    Celebrate your special day.

Lucky Lucky!

Hi Lucky in Slovakia! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Lucky (love that pretty hair bow!!!), and so perfectly named, having escaped the horrific fate of becoming snake food, that life of abuse and neglect you suffered before being rescued by your loving furever human!

Understandably, it took a bit of time before you would come to learn to love and trust another human. But thanks to your mom/dad's unconditional love and devotion you soon realized that this human is one who would love and cherish you, keep you safe, forever and always! And just look at you now, no longer that frightened, mistrustful boy, but the most confidant, life loving bunny on the planet. And oh yes, what a happy, carefree, love filled life it is! How lucky a bun you are indeed, Lucky, and just as lucky is your human, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furry family member, a best friend and heart healer in you! A case of mutual rescue, wouldn't you say?

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! (That tongue shot! That bow!) Hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a leisurely walk in the garden with your human, munching on yummy bunny treats, receiving countless cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Lucky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

TOO cute!!!

Boys can wear bows, too!!! hehe

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Lucky is so ridiculously cute I can't stand it! What a great life he has now, long live Lucky!!

What a handsome rabbit you are, Lucky.
    No longer are you abused, but now live in a loving home.
    Congratulations on being POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, dobrý deň, Lucky in Slovakia! Happy Králík Pet of the Day! What a handsome fellow you are - with or without your bow! I am so glad you were rescued, and now you are a greatly loved bunny! I hope you had a very special day of celebration- maybe spending some time outdoors, or munching on delicious bunny treats! Polibky (kisses)!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations, Lucky, on being POTD! You are beyond adorable! Thank God you were rescued and adopted! We're thrilled that you have such a wonderful life now! God Bless you and your new human parent! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net