Thread: Terrific Tiger!

Terrific Tiger!

Dearest Tiger, you are adorable! What a gorgeous young proud Cajun guy you are! Your tabby and white fur, complete with white socks, and your sweet face with those long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big blue-green eyes are beyond stunning. You are absolutely precious in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You look so relaxed and happy in them all! It is so nice to see you with your dear Meowmie in the one picture and then you cuddled up with your dear sister kitty (who is absolutely adorable and gorgeous, too, of course). I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Houma, Louisiana to pet you and your sister and your other two kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you all for me .

And what an amazing story you have to tell! Your human Daddy found you and your sister in an excavator on his job site when you were just a month old. He pulled you out, saving your lives, and brought you home. Ever since then, you've been living the good lives! You would be lost without each other, and all four of you are spoiled. You and your sister just turned two years old last month. A belated Happy Birthday to you both! You and your dear kitty housemates and Meowmie and Dad all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tiger, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear sister and kitty housemates and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a kitty-Birthday cake made from gourmet cat food!

Last edited by phesina; 12-19-2018 at 09:36 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello! I wanted to tell you about my boy, Tiger, also known as Brother. My husband found him and his sister inside of an excavator, on his job site, when they were just a month old! Had he not pulled them out, they would've been crushed to death. I know you can only enter one. But I wanted you to see his sister too! They would be lost without each other. t he and his sister turned two years old last month. As you can see. He's a very happy boy!

Anyway about Tiger, he is a tabby with patches of white on his chest, and white socks. He's a proud Cajun kitty, and the only boy out of our pack of four! He's one spoiled boy, as they all are. And we don't regret our decision of saving them. Not one bit!
    Hello, Tiger, Cajun kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!

We met your sister Blu a few days ago, and now we get to meet you! I hope we get to meet your other two kitty siblings as well!

What beautiful eyes you have, and your tabby and white fur looks so soft to pet! You are a very handsome guy!

You were found in an excavator with your sister when you were just a month old. Your person helped you out, and ever since then, life is good! You would be lost without your sister, and all four kitties are spoiled (as it should be!). You just turned two years old - happy birthday! I smiled when I saw the picture of you and your beautiful sister-kitty!

Best of all... you are greatly loved ! I hope your people will give you and your three sisters some gentle hugs and snuggles for me!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Tiger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dear Tiger, what a handsome tabby boy you are. Your stripey coat is absolutely gorgeous and so soft looking, and your face is so sweet.
    Your baby picture with your sister is so adorable!
    I'm so glad that your dad found you and your sister just in time. You have grown into a beautiful big boy, and you are as spoiled as you can be. I can tell how loving you are, snuggled up with your mom.
    Now your family has two celebrities among them, as we just met your sister Blu.
    Tiger, you are indeed terrific, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    So thrilled you saved Tiger and his sis! Their baby pics are so very precious. Pretty messed up that you found them in an excavator, and so tiny!? They have a loving home, they are both SO sweet and safe now. Loved and fed and spoiled, what more is there? Excellent COTD!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are, Tiger.
    I am so glad you and sistor were rescued from an excavator.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana