Thread: Charming Chia

Charming Chia

Name:  22.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  175.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    A cute little boy who turned out to be a girl.
    Now you have a wonderful home with people who love you.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Blog Entries
    Chia is the most adorable and dreamy little POTD!

Precious Chia!

Hi Chia! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Chin girl you are, Chia, precious beyond words! That sweet little face of yours, those wee pawsies, have melted my heart into a puddle of pure mush! And your plush coat! What I wouldn't give to cuddle you and stroke your velvety, soft coat!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your sad beginnings, Chia. But thankfully you found your way out of that unhappy home and into the arms of a truly devoted and loving furever family! And while you might not care to be picked up and held, there's no denying your love for life and your humans! I laughed out loud, reading how you like to employ your humans and visitors as your very own jungle gyms!

How lucky your mom and dad are, having a beautiful, sweet and loving, joyful and playful best furry family member in you, Chia! Endless thanks to your humans for rescuing you, assuring that for all the days of your life you would be cherished for the gem that you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a dust bath and chewing on some yummy apple wood; playing on your jungle gyms, hehe; being loved and pampered to pieces by your loving pawrents! Lots of love to you, precious Chia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Chia, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS and ADORABLE! And, you are sooooo well loved by your human parents, which is heart-warming to read! We laughed at your sweet antics ~ like having to hide and eat a treat! Sending you and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Charming Chia.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana