Thread: Beautiful Victoria

Beautiful Victoria

Dear Victoria, what a gorgeous calico girl you are. Your coat has the most wonderful colors, and it looks so soft, and your face is so sweet.
    Your pictures are adorable, you certainly know how to pose for the camera!
    In your young life, you have been through a lot already. You lost your best friend Barney, and you could not get settled, along with Heidi, when you moved to Rhode Island.
    Through all this, you stayed your sweet and playful self. Recently, you got a new sister, Lucky. I hope, with time, that you two become best friends as well.
    Victoria, you are a brave and precious kitty, and I wish you, Heidi, Lucky and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Victoria in Texas and hello to Heidi and Lucky too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful calico lady you are, Victoria! Your fur looks so soft to pet - I would be very happy to pet you for as long as you like! Since I can't, though - I hope your caring person will give you loads of petting and snuggles for me today!

What a busy girl you are! You fit yourself into small spaces: "if I fits I sits!" You got up into empty cabinets and still use the cat post, even though you have overgrown it. You have taught your person to take out a dresser drawer for you! You also go outdoors - please be extra careful around all those cats and dogs. Maybe you could take your person with you when you go outdoors.

You manage to be the cutest cat in the world without even trying, and these wonderful pictures are proof! You sleep every night at the foot of your person's bed. You put up with Lucky, the bundle of energy! Best of all, you are very special and much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Victoria!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Victoria!

Greetings, Victoria! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh, what a beautiful, young Calico girl you are, Victoria! It's so easy to understand just why your human loves you so very much, sweetheart. In looks, personality and heart you're just as special as they come!

As others have said, you sure have been through a lot in your short lifetime. No doubt that move to RI and losing your kitty friend Barney took a toll on you. But hopefully now, re-settled in TX, having Heidi and Lucy to pal around with, you can begin to enjoy life and your humans to their fullest! How very lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Victoria! You're one in a million, a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your proud human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and your utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you this evening has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with Lucy and Heidi, nesting in s the nearest sink, an empty cupboard, hehe, cuddling with your *special human,* being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Victoria, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Heidi and Lucy, too!

Where we going?

A bowl of furry perfection!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Cat of the Day beautiful Victoria!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Love to Victoria, our sweet COTD! Love all her cute pics!

Dearest Victoria, what an utterly adorable Calico lady you are! You are so pretty in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. They show you in so many different activities and positions and moods! Your fur has such a beautiful arrangement of colors and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute nose and those lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Texas to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates Heidi and Lucky, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You have really been through a lot. You first came to your dear family after they accidentally lost their kitten Keebler. You became friends with their kitty at the time, Barney, but some time later on he passed away from a heart attack. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family members for these sad losses. You were quite depressed for a while, and then torbie Heidi joined the family. You and she are like sisters now, both 5 years old! Your family has also moved a couple of times, and the moves were also stressful for you. You express your adjustment method as "if it fits I sits." It involves jumping into suitcases, boxes, CHEW boxes, curling up into your now-too-small cat post. And now you have a new family member, Lucky. She won't leave you alone and just wants to play play play! You have the most delightful Purrrsonality, and you and your dear Purrrson and Heidi and Lucky all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Victoria, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear sisters Heidi and Lucky and dear Purrrsons are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know Keebler Angel and Barney Angel are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery