Thread: Precious Nightshade

Precious Nightshade

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  206.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Although your person didn't choose you, you turned out to be a great fit.
    I'm glad you have others with you, but you don't boss them around.
    I love your name "Nightshade"
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Lovely Nightshade!

Hi Nightshade! (LOVE your name!!!) Happy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh my! What a gorgeous Lavender Self Fancy mouse you are, sweetheart! You have the most beautiful coloring, and a face so sweet it could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! A girl (or guy, hehe) could get lost in those big, brown eyes!

How lucky you are to be loved so unconditionally, Nightshade! You may not be the most outwardly affectionate girl, a bit skittish. But when all is said and done, in looks and in personality, your couldn't be a more perfect fit for your human and your colony! What a lucky human is yours, Nightshade, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and special as you in her life! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your colony mates, chowing down on yummy peanuts, pumpkin seeds and yogurt flavored doggie cookies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Nightshade, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your mice buddies, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Nightshade is so precious and little. The most adorable, tiny mouse ever!

Congrats on being POTD precious Nightshade!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Nightshade, on being POTD! We mice! You are precious, beautiful and adorable! We're so happy that you have found a loving forever home! Sending love and best wishes to you and all your wee friends for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827561 http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547 P.S. Please opt to adopt mice (and all rodents) from the Humane Society and other shelters!