Thread: Fighting with Husband

Fighting with Husband

Hello everyone! This is off topic but I just want to ask everyone about this. Can you tell me some effective ways on how to avoid disagreements or arguments with my partner? I want everything to be okay between us but it's starting to be difficult. It's a good thing that we have two dogs at home that can make us feel happier in times of tension.

Are there issues or topics that bring up fights?
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Hey, love to help but that is so vague. Some folks like to argue simply when they are bored, others because of stress, resentment, low self esteem, fear... etc. Could be a million reasons. I hate that too, been there too many times. You might ask why, or not 😀

Is it major issues or just minor thing happen in life? If it is just day to day stuff or something like a normal argument that is normal stuff and that is the way that we can learn and fulfil each other to the max. That is the reason we married. Married need argument to cheer our life. I love gaming but my wife hates it, so sometimes we quarrel a little bit but still love each other, but if it is really a major problem like cheat, i do not think i can help.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Hey, love to help but that is so vague. Some folks like to argue simply when they are bored, others because of stress, resentment, low self esteem, fear... etc. Could be a million reasons. I hate that too, been there too many times. You might ask why, or not 
    Well, most of the times, it's all about stress. You know, stress at work and anyhting in between. Ugh, I hate fighting and arguing.

Blog Entries
    That's tough. When my husbands stressed he always talks about it, for a loooong time. If I listen, he seems to feel less stressed out. If however, I offer my unsolicited advice he can get cheesed off if he doesn't like it. Sometimes just listening is best as sometimes their are no easy solutions. Sometimes he figures things out on his own. Anyhow, I hope he talks about it. I can be tiresome but it's at least a healthy outlet. I hate arguing as well and will go to another room or out if I have to sometimes. This is only my humble opinion, don't feel his stress is your fault. That only hurts you and is not true. My husband is very high strung, after 25 yrs. he is starting to mellow out! 😂 No ones perfect. Hope it works out, there are always so many,options. MANY options.

Blog Entries
    P.s I meant that it can be tiresome, listening. Not " I " can be tiresome.

Blog Entries
    Also, if you are not married and haven't been together for a long time... he's always a pain in the arse, just break up. Make sure you get custody of the dogs or dog you want, life is short. Do what's best for you.

Thank you for all these wonderful tips, guys. They mean a lot to me, for real