Thread: Fantastic Felix

Fantastic Felix

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 61
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little lover who wants to kiss everyone.
    Hope you don't get any more blockages.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Fabulous Fluffy Felix!

Greetings, Felix, cutest critter in the whole wide world! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are, Felix! Your oh so soft and fluffy, pearl grey coat is gorgeous, and oh my, that sweet face of yours is a heart-melter! Even sporting your shorter 'do your fluffiness factor is off the charts! Regardless, the important thing is keeping you healthy! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your bunny sister. I'm sure you miss her terribly! But thankfully you have all of your other bunny friends and your human family to comfort you and you strength!

How lucky your young lady is, having a best bunny friend as beautiful, as well mannered, as sweet and loving as you, so loving in fact you even give kisses to your bunny buddies and the guinea pig! But I'd bet you save your best kisses for your human! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Felix, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Felix! Meeting you, seeing your lovely, heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebaration...playing in your garden with your bunny friends, munching on yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Felix, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your bunny friends and the guinea pig, too!

Bunny kisses!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Felix is the cutest bunny ever. I sure hope a shorter coat will prevent any further distress for him, I'm pretty sure that Felix would be just as cute and sweet if he were bald. What a smart and lovely rabbit!

Congratulations on being POTD handsome Felix!
    Felix's coat looks good both long and short.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Felix, on being POTD! You are adorable and so handsome! We're so sad to hear your sister passed away... We hope you STAY SAFE outside where there are a lot of poisons and predators. Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net