Thread: Joyful Jezzie

Joyful Jezzie

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Jezzie!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your black coat is shiny and beautiful, and so are your green eyes.

Your mom really was lucky to find you at the adoption facility, after you had been rescued from a field, and you are equally lucky to have found such a loving home.

You are so precious, cuddling and sleeping with your mom in bed, and if she’s on the balcony, you keep her company there, too. You also love to play fetch, and your mom throws your little stuffed mice again and again to keep you happy. I see you also help with the laundry. As curious as you are, you snoop into visitors purses and briefcases… who knows, there might be something interesting in there to play with.

He he, you have your mom trained to give you a “brushing” with the lint roller, too. With your sweet character, I bet she will do anything for you!

Enjoy an extra special day of fun, playtime and celebration with your mom, and get pampered with extra treats and lots of attention and cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Jezzie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Jezzie, what a beautiful lady you are! You are an absolutely gorgeous raven-haired beauty, with that ebony fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the lovely big golden eyes looking straight at me. Thank you for posting those great photos, as they really tell us something about you! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Louisville to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and make your dear Meowmie smile with your antics. You like to play fetch and catch with her. You bring her one of your toy mousies or a sock from the clean laundry, talk to her in your "special" voice, and drop it at her feet for her to pick up and throw so you can fetch and catch it again. You like to steal things from her cosmetic drawer. You are very proud when you "get away with" something! You also love to be brushed with the lint roller!

You are very affectionate, loving to cuddle and to sleep near Meowmie, on her lap for hours or at night curled up on her arm with your head tucked into the pillow. She says you are "by far the most snuggly cat I have ever parented." You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jezzie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Jezzie, what a gorgeous shorthair girl you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your sweet little face is too adorable.
    I can tell by your expression that you are ready to play!
    You are a social and playful kitty. You love visitors, and you always check their purses, just in case they have something interesting.
    You are also somewhat of a "klepto kitty", taking things from mom's cosmetic drawer, and socks. And you are proud of it, too!
    Jezzie, you are a precious little girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Precious Jezzie!

Hi Jezzie! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet baby girl!

What a sleek and shiny, simply stunning panther girl you are, Jezzie! You have THE most beautiful, sparkling amber eyes, the sweetest face and expression, the look of a youngster about you! When I first saw your feature photo, I thought you were no more than 2 years old!

Smart, social (the official greeter) and snuggly, just as sweet and loving as they come! You're all that and so much more, Jezzie! In looks, purrsonality and heart, they just don't come any more special than you, sweetheart! It's no wonder it was a case at love at first sight for your mommy, and no doubt for you as well; one purrfect match!

What a beautiful bond of love and trust you and your mommy share, Jezzie! A human couldn't hope for a furry family member any more purrfect than you! Endless thanks to your mommy for choosing rescue, giving one VERY special and MOST deserving kitty a chance at a happy life, and what a wonderful life it is!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, learning of the very special place you hold in your mommy's heart, seeing your heart-melting photos, has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...being brushed endlessly with your lint roller, hehe; swiping clean socks from the laundry and stealing all of those beauty items we girls require, lol; greeting your visitors with a pat down, lol; warming your mommy's lap; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Jezzie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Aren't I beautiful???

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Jazzie sounds like great company, a sweet pleasure to be around indeed! Extraordinary and beautiful COTD!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful, Jez ie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana