Thread: Adorable Mama!

Adorable Mama!

Cuteness alert!!! Cuteness alert!!! Oh my, what an adorable, personality packed, life loving pupper you are, Mama! Doesn't get much cuter than a Chi x JRT, not to mention energetic! hehe And your precious pics!!! I may never stop smiling!

How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member as sweet and loving, as active and adventurous as you! You may be small in stature, but you sure do pack a ton of fun and personality, heart and love into that wee body! You're just as special as they come, Mama, beautiful inside and out, a treasure!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photo spread, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a ride in your car, head out window; swinging by the pet store for a little shopping (not nail clipping); playing with your mini Kong balls; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Mama, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! P.S...A pup can never be too loved! Just ask your pawrents!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mama

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful life with plenty of car rides,
    ball playing and people who really love you.
    Celebrate your special day.

What and adorable Chi, JRT mix you are, Mama.
    Enjoy playing with tennis balls and car rides.
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana