Thread: Special Sweeti

Special Sweeti

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  16.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Sweeti!

Hi Sweeti! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious wheeker girl you are, Sweeti, and so perfectly named for you truly are just as sweet as can be! And your gorgeous feature photo truly does live up to the hype, looking SO professional!

I learned early on in my role as a guinea mom, just how sensitive guinea pigs are to direct sun exposure, potentially life threatening, and so I was heartened to hear how cautious your human is when venturing outside with you and Pixi!

How lucky your experienced, devoted guinea piggy loving human is, having a best furry friend in you, Sweeti! You're just as sweet and special as can be, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has made my afternoon! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...enjoying extra floor time, playing with Pixi; munching on yummy fruits and veggies and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sweeti, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Pixi, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I agree with everyone, a very lovely photo of a awesomely cute Sweeti!!

Congratulations, Sweeti, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and precious! (Hopefully, we can meet Pixi as POTD soon, too!) Sweeti doesn't need to know any "tricks" because God made her PERFECT already! A word of caution to Sweeti's human family: There are dangerous predators and many poisons (like weed killer) outside! Sending prayers and best wishes to Sweeti (and Pixi) for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. Please opt to adopt homeless GPs from animal shelters and the Humane Society!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 79
Size:  16.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful little girl.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Awww this is just way too cute! Enjoy your special day too.

Congratulations on being POTD, Special Sweeti!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana