Thread: Handsome Pablo

Handsome Pablo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 123
Size:  12.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You know what you want and how to get it. So cute.
    Celebrate your special day.

Magnificent Pablo!

Greetings, Pablo! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a magnificent creature you are, Pablo, beautiful in looks with just enough attitude to keep life interesting for your human, hehe! (I laughed out loud, reading you sort your seeds by preference; smart boy!!!) I had never met a Mali Uromastyx before today, so meeting you has been a real treat! I'll have to do some Googling to learn a bit more about your unique and rare species! That said, it's clear your human found the perfect companion in you, Pablo. How lucky she/he is, having a best buddy as beautiful, as smart and talented, as You truly are one extra special boy, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pablo! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration...playing with your human, entertaining him/her with your tricks, hehe, hanging in your hammock and munching on yummy veggies (and a few seeds), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Pablo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pablo, you are adorable, absolutely gorgeous in that great photo! I've never heard of the Mali Uromastyx before. What an outstanding introduction to your species you are! You have a strong personality and make your needs and wants clear. You are active during the day, and your dear person says you are special because you are very smart, can do tricks, and love to play with him/her. You get greens and seeds to eat, and you sort your seeds according to which ones you like. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations,darling Pablo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special seeds (the kinds you like) and veggies!

Last edited by phesina; 10-30-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Dear Pablo is way too cute and so very clever! What a unique and very special little dude. Magnificent POTD!! Happy Halloween Pablo and family, I think he would make a great dinosaur for Halloween 🎃

Congratulations, Pablo, on being POTD! You are fascinating and cute! We're so glad you have found a loving forever home! Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations Pablo on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana