Thread: Beautiful Benno

Beautiful Benno

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  11.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are, I love black dogs.
    You have a wonderful life with food and plenty of LOVE
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Beautful Benno

Hi Benno in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

You truly are one boy beautiful Benno, inside and out, simply precious! Your sleek and shiny, black coat is lovely, and those big, brown eyes of yours, heart-melting! (You're the spitting image of my 1st childhood dog, Snuffy!) How very lucky your devoted young human is, having a best furry friend, a loyal and loving companion in you, sweetheart! Every child should know the unconditional love of an animal companion and in you your human hit the doggie jackpot!

Many thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy! I hope you're enjoying a very special Dog of the Day celebration, Benno, chowing down on lots of yummy treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Benno, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Benno, what a beautiful doggie boy you are! That black fur with the white patch on your chest is so sleek and pretty and looks so very soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so handsome and contented in them. And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. You like to stay near him/her and play together. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benno, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome dog you are Benno.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana